Embankment, Dock, Retaining Walls Used Steel Sheet Piling
|FOB Unit Price:||US $600 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, negotiable|
- Model NO.: Q195-Q235, Q345
- Standard: BS, ASTM, JIS, GB, DIN, AISI
- Surface Treatment: Grinding
- Application: Mold & Dies, Steel Walkway ,Workshop, Steel Fabricated House,
- Size: 400X100mm~600X210mm
- Length: 3m, 6m, 9m, 12, 15m, 18m
- Delivery Time: 20-30 Days
- Sample: Available
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, YCT
- Specification: ISO SGS
- HS Code: 73011000
- Type: Sheet Piling
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Stock: Stock
- Thickness: 10.5mm~18mm
- MOQ: 25 Tons
- Transportation: by Container or by Bulk
- Third Party Inspection: Acceptable
- Connection Form: One-Time Forming
- Transport Package: Standard Sea Worthy Packaging
- Origin: China
U-type steel sheet pile advantage:
1.Wide range of selections in terms of geometrical characteristics widening the choice of economically optimized profiles for particular project.
2.Great aptitude for repectitive use.
3.Wide range of section modulus, suitable for various type of contruction purpose.Service-proven to many type of projects,such as premanent structures temporary earth-retaining.
4.Works and tempoary cofferdams,etc.
U-type steel sheet pile size and material:
Z-Type steel sheet pile Size:
Straight web section
Straight web sheet piles are designed to form cylindrical structures,generally closed, retaining a soil backfill, and are mostly used on projects where rock layers are close to ground level, where the excavation depth is very important or where anchoring would be difficult or even impossible.