Q235 Galvanized Steel Coil with Small Spangles
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,800 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Q235
- Certification: ISO
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Edge: Mill
- Thickness: 2.0mm - 9.00mm
- Tolerance: +/-0.02mm
- Spangles: Zero,Small, Big, Normal
- Surface: Oiled or Unoiled
- Mtc: Available
- Trademark: YCT
- Origin: Tianjin China
- Standard: ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Ship Plate
- Stock: Stock
- Width: 630mm-1500mm
- Material: Q235, Q195, Q345
- Zinc Coating: 60-275G/M2
- OEM: Available
- Delivery Time: 15 Days
- Specification: ASTM GB
- HS Code: 72010000
|2015 New Products dx51d hot dipped galvanized steel sheet|
|Surface treatment:||unoil,dry,chromate passivated, non-chromate passivated|
|Spangle||regular spangle,minimal spangle, zero spangle,big spangle|
|Coil Weight||3-8 tons|
|Technique||Hot rolled, cold rolled|
|Description||Galvanised steel is mild steel with a coating of zinc. The zinc protects the steel by providing cathodic protection to the exposed steel, so should the surface be damaged the zinc will corrode in preference to the steel. Galvanised steel is one of the most widely used products, used extensively in the building sector, automotive, agricultural and other areas where the steel needs to be protected from corrosion. |
Packing & Loading & other terms
|MOQ||25 TONS (in one 20ft FCL)|
|Monthly Output||10000 tons|
|Payment||30%T/T in advanced+70% balanced;irrevocable L/C at sight|
|Remarks||Insurance is all risks and accept the third party test|
|Q235B||0.12~0.20||0.30~0.701||0.3||0.045||0.045||235 MPa||375~500 Mpa|
|SS400||0.3||1.6||-||0.05||0.05||245 MPa||400~510 MPa|
|A36||0.26||-||0.4||0.05||0.04||250 MPa||400~550 MPa|
What's your advantage?
· Our company is high quality supplier in China with good reputation
· High quality stainless steel products with a competitive price
· Excellent experience and import-export business skill
· Ensure you best quality and timely delivery
When did your company start international business?
Since the year 2008, now already more than 7 years, we have full experience and expert teams work for you.
How about the samples?
Here are free sample for you, the client only need to pay the express cost, we usually use DHL, TNT, FedEx, etc.
How to make an order?
· Sample approval
· Client make 30% deposit or open LC after confirming the PI
· Client visit our workshop to check quality or arrange Third-party to inspect the cargos.
· After passed Inspection, then we arrange shipment with shipping agent.
· Supplier arrange necessary documents and send copy of these documents
· Client remit balance payment
· Supplier send original documents or telex release the goods
· Quality warranty for 2year after shipment
After sales service
· After receive the goods, We hope to get your feedback at first time.
· We could provide installation guide, if you need, we could give you global service.
· Our Sales are 24-hours online for your request.
· We value every inquiry sent to us, ensure quick competitive offer.
· We cooperate with customer to bid tenders. Provide all necessory document.
· We are a sales team, with all techinical support from engineer team.
How can we contact you?